July 14, 2010

He is All in All ! ~ Baba Muktananda Says...








For Blessings Of Bhagwan (Bade Baba) , my lovely Shree Gurudev, I was always  overwhelmed.
Anything was not possible without His Blessings.From the time he entered in me in the form of  Prakash(Light), chitishakti, He never left me ,though his physical body is not with us.
For giving me message he came in my meditation,dreams and gave me Divya Darshan. He is having his presence in all animals,plants and Materials.He has taken all the shapes and he is present in you all Completely. When he is all in all…then why should there be another one to be thankful.
Wherever I went He created that place heaven.His love and blessings gave me all the things which I needed for doing my Baba’s work.



Do you know that whatever you have done for me, when I think on this topic then my eyes get full of tears.It is a great view to see Lord has himself taken the form of yours. I say something to you…..: I can live without food and water, I can also live without the daily necessities of life but I cannot live without your love!
That love gives me enough!
Mines Baba has dipped me in the sea of love. As Narad Muni said, Love is a nectar. You gave me love and in return I can Give only love to you.













( The above part published is taken from neeleshwari magazine of SYDA publications 1999.)

© Copyright  SYDA

4 comments:

  1. check out mantralive.com now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We chant the Guru Gita every day. Go to mantralive.com for times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog.......Acupuncture enhances circulation of blood in the pelvis, relaxes the cervix and uterus, regulates the menstrual cycle and can even dissolve small fibroids, when combined with Chinese herbal therapy.acupuncture in sacramento

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am getting know-how every day by
    reading thes nice articles or reviews.

    ReplyDelete