July 18, 2010

Kindly Support The Blog..

Guru Om
गुरु ॐ
Gurú Om
Om de gourou


To,
All the Guru Bhakta



18/Jul/2010
Bareilly City
India


Re: Thanking all the People


I ( Anand Prakash Pathak)...wants to congratulate you and thank you all the People viewing my blog from great locations such as USA,India,Mexico,Argentina  and several other countries.
I am very happy to recieve such a nice response for Our Baba and Siddha Lineage.


I would like all to Follow the blog with GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT...
It will help to keep all in touch with this blog in future and will encourage me ....


Having such Responses for this blog and all the work will encourage me further.


Yours Faithfully


Anand Praksh Pathak
Blog Co-ordinator






This everlasting Photograph was taken at my home when Gurudev Came ....I was just 7 years then.


contact me at
anandforever10@gmail.com
anandforever10@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/anandppathak




                                                           Sadgurunath Maharaj Ki Jai
                                                                 सदगुरुनाथ महाराज की जय
                                                                       Ki de Sadgurunath Maharaj Jai

No comments:

Post a Comment